Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yoloMachine
Trial

re: App: yoloMachine

The application submitted by yoloMachine is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Yolomachine
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Silvermoon
Level : 120
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Demon Hunter
Spec 1 : Havoc
Spec 2 : Vengeance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What class/spec are you interested in playing with us? Is offspec an option sometimes?:
Demon hunter - main havoc / offspec vengeance

Tell us about yourself (e.g. where you live, age, job, hobbies etc):::
Hello. I’m a polish nationality wow player living in the UK. 31 years old. I do manufacture printed circuit boards for living. My hobbies? Been always into gaming since I remember and that is a big part of my life. Also love board games and card games. Good music and movies. And good food Happy
Also - “ ActaAleaEst”.

Optional: Do you know anyone in the guild?:
No

How did you hear about us?:
Found in wowprogress.com

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
I’ve started playing in the last patch of The Burning Crusade expansion with 2 maybe 3 short breaks (usually 2-3 months when there was not much to do in game or IRL was getting busy).
Always coming back for new content if there is a break.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
So let me explain the situation.
My main DH so far is a horde side toon on Burning Legion server which is called Rastablasta.
Rastablasta has been raiding with guild called <Independent> which was nice late night raiding guild.
Unfortunately Rastablasta’s guild has merged with another late night raiding guild called <Anima Ignis> due to lack of people for mythic.
This new guild is raiding a little bit earlier so the raiding hours are not good anymore for me as I’m late shift worker for all time. (12:00-20:30 UK time).
So I haven’t left my guild but I want to change the server I’m playing on as there are no more late night raiding guilds there.
Just to be clear: I do not want to transfer my current DH but start playing with my new DH on your server (yoloMachine).
Still have some things to catch up like essences / cloak level.

We raid 22:00 – 00:00 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can you make those times?:
True

What previous raid exp do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
Since Legion came out I’m only focusing on Demon Hunter as I love this class.
Legion:
EN 3/7M - then my guild died
Nighthold - just curve
ToS 3/9M - then my guild died
Antorus - just curve

BfA:
Uldir 2/8M - then my guild died
Dazar’alor 1/12M
Eternal palace and Nyalotha - just curve.

Depends on patch but usually was going ham with pugs to get curves on 1st/2nd week when I had no raiding guild.

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
Lei-Shen. A lot of mechanics to keep eye on. Unpredictable fight. Fact you can choose what boss skill to power off.

What do you expect from raiding with us?:
Having a good time raiding with a fixed schedule as going with pugs for so long is not fun anymore. It would be nice to have a cutting edge at least once but it’s not a goal number 1.
Was usually satisfied with HC clears but with new expansion and new faction and new sever I want something more. I want to come back to times where I was progressing with guild as that was the best thing in wow 10 years back. I can even wait until Shadowlands as you have full roster for now as far as I know.

How do you feel about our approach to BoEs? (you have read the rules, right?):
I’m ok with that. I actually like it as never seen such approach before.

Optional bonus: Would you like to show us your UI? (paste a postimage.org link):
I can do it later as I’m at work right now :)

Optional bonus: Can you link some recent logs?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/burning-legion/rastablasta

We use Discord during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
Sure.

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
Dark souls. (Haven’t played Sekiro yet!)

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
Havoc DH has huge mobility. Huge burst dmg. Good sustained dmg. Can aoe stun enemies. Soak solo with Netherwalk. He’s great for special tasks (ghuun orbs for example - could do solo).

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
Bring back challenge modes/mage tower’s-like content

Optional: Where do you get information about your class theorycrafting from?:
Icy veins. Method forums before Joshpriest thing :P

Optional: please leave your battletag in case one of the officers need to speak with you regarding the app.:
yoloMachine#21906

Do you have any other applications pending?:
No

Enyas
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: yoloMachine - by Enyas

Hi Yolo, thanks for your application we'll get back to you with an answer asap (probably Monday night now at this point!) Good luck. :)

Enyas
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: yoloMachine - by Enyas

Accepted - /w and officer for invite when ready :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum