Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raanea

re: App: Raanea

The application submitted by Raanea is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Raanea
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Frostmane
Level : 120
Faction : Alliance
Race : Lightforged Draenei
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Fire
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What class/spec are you interested in playing with us? Is offspec an option sometimes?:
Every Mage. Other Classes if needed.

Tell us about yourself (e.g. where you live, age, job, hobbies etc):::
Biology student from Northern Germany, age 22 (although feeling a lot older at times :D) , interested in almost all things blizzardy (but playing a lot of other games too). Like reading, drawing, writing, being out in nature and learning new stuff. always trying to improve myself (little bit of a perfectionist :D). i don't like drama and am very calm in general. (also i like using brackets when i write descriptions :P) and sorry in advance for all the reading

Optional: Do you know anyone in the guild?:
No

How did you hear about us?:
the Glorious (and a little bit infamous) WoW-Forums

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
i have been playing since late WotLk. there were a few breaks (the longest beeing in WoD for about half a year), sometimes because of reasons from reality, most times because of a guild or community disbanding tho

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
i mainly was in a german guild that no longer exists for quite a while now. we reached our peak in emerald nightmare clearing heroic when our guildmaster closed the guild because she didn't want somebody else to lead it whilst not playing wow anymore. most people went different ways fro mthere. here on frostmane i joined the guild "Bond" at the start of BoD which was doing fine until normal was clear and suddenly a lot of people weren't interested in progressing further. after 2 months of raiding with 50%-80% randoms and our raidlead quitting wow, most people left. i stayed for the next few months, barely playing in hopes the guild would become active again, but this didn't seem to happen, so i started to look for a new start with the new raid (which just so happened to be released on the day of my last exam for the semester, yay)

We raid 22:00 – 00:00 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can you make those times?:
True

(if not, please note any times you cannot raid)::
i probably won't have time next week wed-sun

What previous raid exp do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
played a lot on different chars and realms on both factions, too many to list, but here are the most important ones: Nearcania-Mal'Ganis very much normal exp, curve on Archimonde, Argus and G'huun, almost got it on Xavius and Kil'jaeden. Before that i was playing on Aaswurm-DerAbyssischeRat in Pandaria sadly not getting much done with my raid group (but we had fun :D). i did a lot of heroic bosses in raids without curve too, especially in Legion and BfA. my current and fairly young character on Frostmane, Raanea, did a lot of BfD when i was active, wasn'T motivated enough to pug curve for that raid tier tho.

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
ooh, that's a hard one, i enjoy everythign that is challenging. i loved coven of the shivarrah (masochistic i know) and all things antorus

What do you expect from raiding with us?:
mainly fun. i do want to clear heroic eventually and see where that leads, but the atmosphere of the raid is most important. i value the way of getting an achievement (curve) more than the achievement itself

How do you feel about our approach to BoEs? (you have read the rules, right?):
fine by me, i usually forget to sell/use them anyway

Optional bonus: Would you like to show us your UI? (paste a postimage.org link):
currently not available

Optional bonus: Can you link some recent logs?:
currently not available either sadly

We use Discord during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
all day, every day

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
Skyrim? (pls don't hit me >.<)

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
Well, i do damage and use my creative tools as much as i can (like spellstealing zul's adds to death and hoping not to get killed by a heal dispell :D) while damage is always nice to have, staying alive always has a higher priority for me

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
I would remove the use of Raider.io from the game. I understand how it came to be, but it is misused by most people and makes the community very player-unfiendly, by not inviting people who didn't spam mythics.

Optional: Where do you get information about your class theorycrafting from?:
everywhere

Optional: please leave your battletag in case one of the officers need to speak with you regarding the app.:
Grant0rc#2441

Do you have any other applications pending?:
No

Goneril*
Legend

re: APPROVED - App: Raanea - by Goneril*

Hello Raanea, thanks for your app, we'll check it out and get back to you assp. 

Good luck!

If you need me, feel free to poke me at Goneril#2442

When you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Goneril*
Legend

re: APPROVED - App: Raanea - by Goneril*

Hello Raanea,

your application has been accepted, please whisper an officer ingame for an invite.

Good luck with your trial \o/

If you need me, feel free to poke me at Goneril#2442

When you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum