Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kamahlz
Trial

re: App: Kamahlz

The application submitted by Kamahlz is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Barrin
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Frostmane
Level : 120
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What class/spec are you interested in playing with us? Is offspec an option sometimes?:
I am intersected in playing as Arcane/Fire Mage, but mostly Arcane.

Tell us about yourself (e.g. where you live, age, job, hobbies etc):::
Hello there. My name is Luis, I am from Portugal. I live in sunny Lisbon. I’m 29 years old. I work as a traffic controller manager in a transport/logistic company in Portugal. My hobbies are speeding time with my family (wife and 11 mouth kid), playing Wow, collect old cars to restore, cinema and travelling.

Optional: Do you know anyone in the guild?:
No

How did you hear about us?:
I’ve heard about you in trade chat, what made me apply is the raid times, perfect for my life style.

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
I play wow since Burning Crusade. Raided the whole (BC) content with my Holy Paladin, manage to get to healer office and to manage the entire healing raid. In Wotlk raided the whole content with my Hunter and some with my Paladin as Protec. In Pandaria only raided as casual, time was an issue back then and in the next expansion (WoD). Back again in Legion with my Paladin as holy and then manage to do all content (some mythic also) except for the last raid. Ive never taken a long pause from the game, only more or less active.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
I was in another server (Bladefist) there I did all my raid experience. Ive left my Legion guild because of the drama of some members, this is a game, its meant to have fun playing, not more stress.

We raid 22:00 – 00:00 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can you make those times?:
True

What previous raid exp do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
All Burning Crusade with my Holy Paladin – Kamahlz
Wotlk with my Hunter – Garithas
Some in Panda plus Wod but not that much – Kamahlz and Garithas
Mosf of the content in Legion with my Paladin as protect/holy/dps – Kamahlz
In Bfa done some hc with my mates from Aggra (Portuguese server) with my Mage (char apllying) – Barrin

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
I love the BC expansion and the whole content, especially Karazhan and BT. My favorite one got to be the Chess Even in Kara.

What do you expect from raiding with us?:
I expect a good vibe atmosphere and a good group of people. I dont mind wipping 10 - 20 times in sake of progress as long we have some fun and learn in the process.

How do you feel about our approach to BoEs? (you have read the rules, right?):
Ive read the rules before apply and the last guilds I was were the same, so no problem with that.

We use Discord during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
Yes I have a mic. I am form the time that we use Ventrilo (don’t know if it still exist :p)

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
For me got to be Pro Evolution Soccer. Long live football and Benfica! :D

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
I am applying to raid with my Mage. Although the damage is very very important I allways said that a bad dps is better than a dead dps, that reason my constant prio during the raid will be keeping myself alive and following the tacts. That said you can always count me in for doing the dirty part. Allthoug my mage wasent my main char during most of the raid exp i have, i allways played casual mage since BC.

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
All the time wasting grind plus grind plus grind. Just some grind will be enough.

Optional: Where do you get information about your class theorycrafting from?:
Icyveins and some strong opinions on the forum (when the kid lets :p)

Optional: please leave your battletag in case one of the officers need to speak with you regarding the app.:
I am allways open to chat online and to answer any or other questions that the guild may have.

Do you have any other applications pending?:
No

Kamahlz
Trial

re: ID

Sorry the ID is: Kamahlz#2522

Enyas
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Kamahlz - by Enyas

Evening Luis and thank you for your application, the officers will discuss and get back to you within the next few days.

Good luck /Enyia

Enyas
Officer

Hi Luis, I'm pleased to say we have accepted you for a trial - your role officer will be Gonerill (also mage!) so poke him if you have any questions etc about your trial!

On a side note, we are on a raiding break until the 19th of June (next Weds), but in the meantime poke any officer for a guild invite, see you in-game! Welcome! :)

Kamahlz
Trial

Hello,

Thanks for accepting me. I will log in tonight and send you a PM.

Will ask some questions to my role officer about discord info and some other stuff related to raiding ;)

Kindly,

Luis. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum