Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nefarixa

re: App: nefarixa

The application submitted by nefarixa is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Darjan
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Frostmane
Level : 120
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Beast
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What class/spec are you interested in playing with us? Is offspec an option sometimes?:
Hunter/Beastmastery

Tell us about yourself (e.g. where you live, age, job, hobbies etc):::
I live in Serbia Im 16years old going to school.
Hobbies playing wow and training.

Optional: Do you know anyone in the guild?:
No

How did you hear about us?:
In trade chat

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
Played it for 4years, but mainly on private servers started retail few months ago.
Did make few brakes just got bored of the game and a lot of my friends stoped and moved to other games so I did too but came back always after 3-4 months.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
I was in fifteen elements.
Left because raids were not happening that often and when they did a small amount of people was showing up.

We raid 22:00 – 00:00 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can you make those times?:
True

What previous raid exp do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
Done BoD 9/9NM 6/9HC I learn tactics quite fast and dont mess up very often.
Besides that did DragonSoul 8/8HC on cata private server warmane while it was still up.

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
Madness of Deathwing because it was the first raid that i ever fully cleared and idk just favorite boss Happy.

What do you expect from raiding with us?:
I expect a friendly environment to have fun and to clear whatever raid on atleast HC.

How do you feel about our approach to BoEs? (you have read the rules, right?):
Yes I did (ActaAleaEst)

We use Discord during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
Im using discord on my phone I didnt talk in a long time I should be comfortable using it but i can always listen

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
NFS Most Wanted 2005

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
Getting the max dps out of it helping with any mecanics if possible

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
Griding for hearth of azeroth, its just boring to farm ap

Optional: please leave your battletag in case one of the officers need to speak with you regarding the app.:
Nefarix#21296

Enyas
Legend

re: DECLINED - App: nefarixa - by Enyas

Hey there, thanks for your application - we'll get back to you soon with an answer.

Enyas
Legend

re: DECLINED - App: nefarixa - by Enyas

Hi there, upon some thought we're sorry to say we are declining your application, just don't feel you are what we are looking for - we are all quite a bit older that you and don't think you'll fit in... sorry thought I'd just be honest with you. Good luck and thanks for your interest. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum