Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilraveyiffy
Casual Raider

re: App: Lilraveyiffy

The application submitted by Lilraveyiffy is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Lilraveyiffy
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Frostmane
Level : 120
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Discipline

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What class/spec are you interested in playing with us? Is offspec an option sometimes?:
Anything healing wise

Tell us about yourself (e.g. where you live, age, job, hobbies etc):::
Nerd, freshly from highschool, D&D 3.5 and 5e, nerd all over the place.

Optional: Do you know anyone in the guild?:
No

How did you hear about us?:
Forums

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
since TBC, i have breaks from burnouts everynow and then.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
many throughtout the years. My last guild was hardcore mythic progress guild, and i just burn out too quickly on hardcore progress. other guilds were the common thing, like guild breaking up, going for different goal and so on. now i wanna mostly just chill and not spam WoW 24/7 again, so i wont burn out

We raid 22:00 – 00:00 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can you make those times?:
True

(if not, please note any times you cannot raid)::
there may be some days i cant make it cause of work, early, but later on, my job allows me to adjust my work time in long run

What previous raid exp do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
TBC>Pandaria i did not raid at all
WoD i did just HC last raid.
Legion > All raids HC, few mythic kills (killed guldan 2 days after release of ToS), few mythic progress kills on last raid, (stopped before coven, cause guild broke up)
BfA > 3/8m Zul raid, quit WoW due to burn out, Jaina HC killed today after my pause
BfA

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
Mythic Antoran High Command, cause we were wiping so much, i learned how to snipeheal and had insane numbers there xD (178 wipes before guild broke out since mythic release)

What do you expect from raiding with us?:
Mostly HC non hardcore raiding, dont wanna burn out again due to insane grind.

How do you feel about our approach to BoEs? (you have read the rules, right?):
whatever, if i can keep upgrades. if i will want gold, i can just boost m+ or use my DH twink FH lifehack

Optional bonus: Can you link some recent logs?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/tammichi#metric=hps

We use Discord during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
usually, i hate to talk too much in raids tho, prefer to focus

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
i LOVE ARPGs in general, but D2 or (new) PoE are best

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
Hpriest is all about aligning cds and position to use miracles to max potentional.
Disco is all around spamming 3 buttons and call it rotation (only skill is to know bosses for attonment application beforehand)
Hpally is all about mashing 1 button and hoping you will crit. Then you press whatever is glowing. Rinse and repeat. (i hate not having aoe heal)
pirate rogue is all about aligning your 1 button into your cooldown. Idk why is anyone playing something else then pirate rogues, they require no skill.

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
F*CK AZERITE ARMOR Q_Q
^
Did burn out while trying to get correct pieces for my pally, which i didnt get for 2 months.

Optional: Where do you get information about your class theorycrafting from?:
I prefer to ask someone, i dont really understand guides. But a lot of stuff comes naturally with being nolifer for 15 years. yea my life is boring and i hate it.

Optional: please leave your battletag in case one of the officers need to speak with you regarding the app.:
KibokoYoona#2107

Goneril*
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Lilraveyiffy - by Enyas

Hello Lilraveyiffy,

thanks for your application, we´ll check it out with the /officers and get back to you in a day or two.

Good luck with the app!

If you need me, feel free to poke me at Goneril#2442

When you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Enyas
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Lilraveyiffy - by Enyas

After some consideration we've decided to give you a trial, Itarlidë will be looking after you as healing officer. Poke one of us when you've transfered over for invite!

Welcome :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum