Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pristeye
Trial

re: App: Pristeye

The application submitted by Pristeye is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Pristeye
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Frostmane
Level : 120
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Discipline

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What class/spec are you interested in playing with us? Is offspec an option sometimes?:
Shadow ActaAleaEs

Tell us about yourself (e.g. where you live, age, job, hobbies etc):::
I live in denmark, and my hobbies is usally just playing computer, i am currently on relief from school because of my mental health but it not something totally bad, just me not being happy Happy unless im playing games, something just catches me there. ActaAleaEs

Optional: Do you know anyone in the guild?:
No

How did you hear about us?:
Forum

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
I been playing since i was a child back in BC and yes i have taken alot of break, from wrath to cata, cata to mop, wod, to legion and no more after that ActaAleaEs

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
High treason, and because of alot of burnout so the guild stopped raiding ActaAleaEs

We raid 22:00 – 00:00 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can you make those times?:
True

What previous raid exp do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
Mop tot normal and SoO on another account, got banned, but this account has heroric tomb of sargares and heroic argus, and i have uldir cruve, and 2 mythic kills ActaAleaEs

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
My favorite must be kil jaedon tomb, because it the first boss where i actully really tried to progress with a guild so it a great memory for me ActaAleaEs

What do you expect from raiding with us?:
I friendly envoirment, which can be seroius when needed but banter on the side

How do you feel about our approach to BoEs? (you have read the rules, right?):
I feel like it awesome

Optional bonus: Would you like to show us your UI? (paste a postimage.org link):
https://imgur.com/XHGcO2E

We use Discord during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
Yes i have no problem at all

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
I am still pretty young but one of the most played games of mine that really gave me emotional emotions was sly cooper, awesome game, even to this day

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
My main spec shadow, is a ramp up damage high dot class, with good damage long sustain damage, and to times high burst, the kit in a shadow priest brings alot of dispells, an interrupt tho it is on a long 30 sec CD, lifegrip to help people out and a really good healing cooldown in vamperic embrace that if used correctly can help the healers out a bit with some random heals here and there. they also bring a good buff in power word: fortitude and can is quite esssential for a group because of the strong 10% stamina buff.
Priest also have a 75% damage reduction cd, but it is mostly for personal cd use and not for immunity soaking

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
If i could change one thing in wow, i would have changed the over balance there is in horde vs alliance raiding guild, i want it to be fair, so that 90% of the top guilds aint horde,

Optional: Where do you get information about your class theorycrafting from?:
I get it from, bloodmallet, class discord, and reddit forums and warcraft priest

Optional: please leave your battletag in case one of the officers need to speak with you regarding the app.:
Chumbz#2950

Itarildë
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Pristeye - by Enyas

Thank you for the application, We will discuss it and get back to you soon.

Enyas
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Pristeye - by Enyas

After some thought would like to offer you a trial, i've left you a message via bnet as well. See you soon.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum