Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadob
Trial

re: App: Jadob

The application submitted by Jadob is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Jadòb
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Frostmane
Level : 120
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Demon Hunter
Spec 1 : Havoc
Spec 2 : Vengeance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What class/spec are you interested in playing with us? Is offspec an option sometimes?:
I'm playing Havoc demon hunter, and yes vengeance is a viable spec for me, used to tanking.

Tell us about yourself (e.g. where you live, age, job, hobbies etc):::
My name is Jacob, im 24 years old and currently living in Copenhagen in Denmark.
Right now i just dropped out of my studies to become a chemical engineer, after 2,5 year. So I got plenty of freetime where is usually just games.
Hobbies must be, talking with friends, having a beer or two maybe. I like to doing fitness aswell.

Optional: Do you know anyone in the guild?:
Yes

How did you hear about us?:
Through Gnoxx

How long have you been playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from WoW? (if so, why?):
I started playing WoW in the late part of Classic, where i just got to lvl 60 once TBC came out, and began raiding a bit in TBC, but back then bedtimes mattered so it was only pugging in the weekends. And Yes i have taken some break, but no longer than 3 month breaks. The reason for these breaks was that i got tired of the content and friends stopped playing aswell.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:
I do not really have the best record of guild i have been in, i have mostly just been in a guild my friends and i made. And since then just been pugging way to much.
Was in Limited Edition for a little while back in Legion, but never really fitted in so left quite fast again.

We raid 22:00 – 00:00 Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can you make those times?:
True

What previous raid exp do you have? (Please only include content that was done while it was current) If that experience was on a different character, include the character's name and realm.:
Haven't really raided much this expansion, but did in the previous ones.
MoP: Siege of Orgrimmar (14/14 M)
WoD: Hellfire Citadel (13/13 M)
Legion: Emerald Nightmate (5/7 M) (but did clear it the tier after)
And then no more Mythic for Legion, cleared every raid in heroic.

What was your favourite WoW boss and why?:
Ugh tough one... But i think it must be Thaddius in Naxxramas, reason being: It got a bit of everything, at first you have the two adds you need to kill at the same time and if not you have a wipe. after that you have to +- dance, which was quite fun, but could be a bit frustrating aswell when teammates or urself fucked up.

What do you expect from raiding with us?:
I expect progress in the raids, but also some hard nights. Good raids, a good and fun community.

How do you feel about our approach to BoEs? (you have read the rules, right?):
I think it is a good idea, something have to pay for the expenses that the guild has, when you provice food and flasks ;)

Optional bonus: Would you like to show us your UI? (paste a postimage.org link):
I don't think you want to see my Ui, just regular wow actionbars.

Optional bonus: Can you link some recent logs?:
I don't really have any logs, since i normally pug, and almost no one logs in pugs ;)

We use Discord during raids. Do you have a microphone and are you comfortable using it?:
Yes i am comfortable using it, maybe a bit to much aswell. I always tend to speak so much, that i begin to raid lead, so when i am in a guild, i often just mute my mic Happy

What is the best video game of all time? Not including WoW::
Counter Strike ;) (Might actually be better than WoW! )

Describe the role of your main spec in a raid. (Please don't simply say Tanking, Healing or Dpsing):
Demon Hunter dps, have both good consistent damage aswell as good burst damage ones they use cooldowns. DH's also have good defensive utility for the raid in the form of Darkness, which is really strong combined with a Link from a shaman. From what i have seen, DH's aren't the most sought after class in BoD since the raid favor ranged dps, but in mythic Method used 1 and Limit has been using 2, so we must be a bit viable ;)

If you could change one thing in Wow, what would it be and why?:
Raid Finder, I don't like the concept, aswell as the few times i do take a raid finder i often regret it since people are just running around like headless chickens.

Optional: Where do you get information about your class theorycrafting from?:
I mostly use the streamers, such as Naowh and Fragnance for information, but icy veins and Bloodmallet, are also helping about. And Ofc i use Raidbots for simulations.

Optional: please leave your battletag in case one of the officers need to speak with you regarding the app.:
Egdal#2143

Itarildë
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Jadob - by Itarildë

Thank you for the application, we will discuss it and get back to you soon.

Itarildë
Guild Master

Hello Jadob

your application has been accepted, please feel free to whisper an officer ingame for an invitation. Bloodspoil(aka) Ragebarr will be your role officer and he will help you get settled in.

Good luck with your trial.

Jadob
Trial

Hey Itarildë

Thanks for the approval, been trying to get in contact with an officer today, but without luck, i'll try again tomorrow :) 

Itarildë
Guild Master

Best to try it in the evening, most people are around then.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acta Non Verba Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum